Monday, September 7, 2009

Lonely

Almost a month we live separately in a distance. Not really a distance, still in Indonesia. But the feeling is completely uncomfortable for me. Someone said that this type of long distance marriage was vulnarable ouuuchhh...perhaps by then I felt the common feeling like : in blue. lonely. powerless.
My husband has been working in Central Kalimantan since July 2009. At the first time, it was no big deal for me, as long as my son with me :) but then I realized this choice takes risks. Rising a kid alone is not good at all. We lost so many fun time together. My son has a time gap of losing his man profile. What he has are a mom and his nanny. No man's world. Sad...I'm so sad.
But I have to hang on. Because this has been our decission. We both must work for our future. For our children's future, their education will cost a lot. Sometimes hard to encourage myself to realize that. All I want is he is here. But life is about challenging times. Maybe it's twice harder but I believe that God is empowering me, my husband and my son. I am sure many couples have the same challenge like ours. Living in long distance marriage.
God help us.

No comments: