Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Two Big Enemies



This is the story : I have been living in a boarding house for almost 9 years which is 4 years in my university and 5 years when I am an employer. Within this long years, I pronounced that I have two things as my BIG ENEMIES : Cocroach and Get Sick!
Let’s talk about that two things one by one.
Cocroach. Do you know why I include them into my enemy box? The reason is simple, it’s yeck anytime I see cocroach I feel itchy. Moreover if those tiny animal has a special skill to fly, it’s hard to catch. Secon, this tiny ones is friendly with the toilet and sometimes it stings. I am mostly satisfied to see a cocroach that I’ve hunted is laying down upside down (ups…this must be sencored) they will hardly get up again. Well, then I can dump them out of my room.
Anyway, when cocroach come into my room, this is most cases I find. Don’t judge my room is too dirty (just sometimes hehe…), I have ever tried to close every holes in my room or even the ventilation until I am willing to breath with the same air that rounds and rounds in my room. But this way is not worked well. Cocroach is still know how to get in, I just find out that they have capability to make their body thin so they can just slip at any small holes like certain rats do. So whenever I open my room door just for a minute, this cocroach can easily come in without notification. This makes me so upset, I really want to swept them away soon as I see them, so I choose the next way that is a broom made of such splintered ribs. So I hold it anytime I see them in my room. Until now, I still use this conventional way.
My instinct to this animal is getting sharp day by day even in the dark. When there is no other voices like radio or TV. I can distinguish what a voice caused by. Whether because of lizzard or cocroach, I begin to easily distinguish it even in the dark. Like oneday when I slept in the dark, I suddenly woke up and got out from my bed and turn the light on. There she is!! The cocroach has slipped into a deep area that was hard to reach by my broom. But still I couldn’t sleep anymore since then, so I decided to just sit on my chair and swept away my sleepy while waiting the cocroach came out. Yeah only few times work well, the rest I mostly decide to sleep again with the light turn on but still broom in my hand.
My second big enemy is getting sick when I am alone in my boarding house. It’s really torching for me. Moreover when there is no friends along because they have their own bussiness. When I am sick, I just realize that I need somebody else in this world to survive. I can’t even wake up and take my own drinking water. My body was like burried by many stones, sooo not cool. But this ‘special moment’ usually happen. It’s like when I got diarrea oneday. Many times, I counted almost 7 times I went to the toilet for one whole night til dawn. One-two times I can still survive but turned to level 4, I began to weak and unstable. But I push my limit to hunt my lunch.
Welll…that’s all my stories of two big enemies. Do I have to be their friend all the time, I hope not :)

No comments: