Thursday, February 28, 2008

So Sad My Cousin Is Sick


Oooh how sad to see my one and only cousin is sick. He has to hospitalized for days in the hospital because of the dengue fever. Three days he was heat and the heat never turn down, made him who is usually talkative became so weak with an interval attached in his tiny hand. Andra is his name, he is almost two years this next April. Now he is learning to speak with more Indonesia vocabularies. He spoke, “It is Baba,” trying to duplicate a sound in a VCD for kids. “Fish”, “Sick”, “Afraid” (of course said in Indonesia) are some new words in his dictionary. Or sound of some animals like “miaaaw…hmoooo…guk-guk-guk…embeeeek…”
The rest still bla-bla-bla unclear, when we talk to him, he tried hard to understand but he still can’t reply clearly. But, he is so cute and funny. Now he is also photonenic (look at his pose with me), he also learn how to take a pee on his own. When I visit him at his house, he always calls me “Wiiik, wiiik” means Dewi(k) hehe…fiuh if I remember that I really want to quickly hug him. But too bad, he is now sick. I hope you will be healed soon honey so you can play together again with your friends and me Auntie “Wiiiiik” :)

No comments: