Monday, March 17, 2008

Amazing Pregnancy

What is fun about pregnancy? For me, the joy of pregnancy is to feel the moves of our baby every time, knowing that somebody is growing in our womb and later will be born. Definitely is fun! I can feel that since I’m now almost getting to my labor time on this early April. I hope everything goes well.
I’ve taken my three months off from my job and now I am enjoying my spare time with my baby to come. I join an exercise for pregnant women twice every week and have jogging every morning. It is other fun thing I do. Joining an exercise for pregnant women are fun because I meet many women with huge stomach usually they are about 7 months old and above pregnancy. We can share each other about our experience, each of us has a unique story to tell, no one feels “I know better than you” even it’s their second or third times of pregnancy. Because every woman –I think- always feels that every new pregnancy has their new experience. So they are eager to learn again and again even join this exercise.
And nobody tries to give advice; we just listen to each other and share our experience without pushing someone else to do the same like what she did. Once again, because we realize that every woman has their own uniqueness when they are pregnant. Every woman has difference handicaps and different solution. Only the instructor who is a nurse that we trust at least from her we get answer from a trusted source.
According to my last check up, I was predicted to have a birth on April 3rd, my baby is now 2,7 kg and I think I will keep him that way because having birth an overweight baby will need extra energy to get him out of the womb JI can’t wait to feel that moment, I know it will be hurt (no one tells me it’s hurtless) but I believe it must be amazing. Friends, please pray for me and many mothers who will give a birth.

No comments: