Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nervous Wacthing Rossi

This morning I found myself flack again. I though this is the day I had to deliver my son. But I wait until the time I type this article, he is not yet to come out. Just the symptoms shows that I must be ready any time for tonight or tomorrow. Who knows?
Well, tonight too, our racer Valentino Rossi is racing in motoGP Jerez, Spain. Actually I really wanted to watch him but I don’t know I was too worry that he would fell down or something bad happen to him, so I decided to get out and take a deep fresh air outside, besides every time I feel so nervous, my stomach has contraction so only my husband still watched him. I know that Stoner is in the last position because he almost fell down in the gravel when Rossi is now at the second place after Pedrosa. But I just worried that something bad will happen to Rossi, might fell down or something.
I prayed that tonight Rossi’s star will re-arise. I think I am not the one who loves competition so much, if I am the true fans of a famous racer, I should’ve seen his racing all the way until it’s finished! I don’t know why I mostly love to see the ending and hope that my idol wins. I don’t like to see the process how he wins, isn’t that funny? Every time I watched racing, my heart is beating so fast. Always worries.
I started loving racing competition since the first three semesters of my pregnancy. It seemed that my baby loves it. But for me myself, racing is something that really shows us how a competition should run in fair. The integrity of a racer could be seen from his sportive act when he loses and respect others when he wins.
For Rossi tonight, go Rossi go-go-go…you can win again! God bless you.

No comments: