Monday, March 24, 2008

My Pregnancy Calendar (Part 2)

September 2007
For the last three months, I didn't get bad morning sickness like commonly women do. I ate anything; I didn't want to eat something urgently. Everything seemed so good and fine for me. I was away from my husband because we work in different city, but it was okay for us. So, whenever we are far away, I told my child inside, be tough and help Mama to work well. Whatever he/she wants, I tried to fulfil it. My child looked so nice, never asked for too much. I thanked God for this blessing. Every morning I woke up, I felt so happy because somebody also woke up with me. That was super!
Although I didn't have any problems with the first three semester of my pregnancy, especially about morning sickness but it didn't mean that I didn't have other new things for a Mom to be. Something that really shocked me was I suddenly became fan of Valentino Rossi. Everybody knows he is a motoGP racer; he was a world champion for many times! I rarely watched the GP race unless my husband turns on the TV channel on it. Well, actually my husband was the fan of him since a long time ago, I never know this man though. But I didn't know why I suddenly 'fell in love' with this 29 years old racer! I always wanted to see his action in the GP race, although he lost many times, it changed nothing. I 'keep in love' with him, with his charisma and the way he always tried to be number one. He showed spirit and never give up. Seeing this, my husband laughed! He said, yes the child is my child, so he loves what I love too. Hmmm....
In my first three semester, I always curious why my belly had not growing bigger? It was still flat as it used to be. Every time I grab it, felt that somebody was growing in it, but I wondered when my belly was getting bigger? One day I found it out. My stomach was a little higher than usually. I still could wear my jeans anywhere and my shirts were mostly still fit. It was fun people saw me like nothing happened with me.
October 2007
This was still a safe time for me to bring him fly with me. We had to go to a place which is one hour away by air. The doctor permitted me so here we were. Flying in the air to my grandma's home. My baby was fine, although some small turbulence happened above. I think that was his first experience of flying.

November 2008
Nothing specisific happened. Everything went smoothly.

December 2008
Our first Chrismast Eve with the baby inside my womb. It was simple Christmas Eve, we also celebrated New Year eve together (three of us) at home. The baby is the most valuable present we have ever had from God.

January 2008
In this month, I started joining an exercise for pregnant women. The hospital where I usually check up my pregnancy offered the some sessions. It was fun to meet other women in pretty big belly like me. We could share each other. I enjoy this meeting although we sometimes found the new face every meeting since one by one every mother had their turn to have a birth. It was pretty touchy though.
For the second time, I must bring my baby fly to Bali for job reason. It was fun the baby began to enjoy flying.
February 2008
This is the time when my husband and I spent a lot of fun to have baby's clothing shopping. We went to baby's grocery store to but some clothes and funny other little things for him. I was so fun! After shopping, we usually laughed to know how much we've spent, but never mind, this is for our first son to be! We didn't want to count anything for our kids. As long as we can be wise spending our money for him. We thought that three months after he was born, he might need different size of clothing, so we keep our money safe to buy the next different size for him. Oyeah, we call him Eyo, since after having USG, the doctor once again informed that the baby was a boy. Before knowing it, we called our baby, Eya or Eyo. One more funny thing was that we planned to put the name of Valentino in his name. But we think that Valentine's Day has passed so long. We pick this name since my husband and I are fans of Valentino Rossi, the GP racer. So perhaps we will just pick some elements of his name not all. Let see hehe...
March 2008
This is true! Everytime my baby is kicking! He kicks the left and right side of my stomach. I can't sleep like a baby now. But it is so fun to feel the kicks! I worry if he doesn't kick instead. So I wake him up anytime he is silent. Kick Mommy honey.This is the month of long waiting. Seemed for me that way. I had taken my three months off my job. But now it had been about a month spent and my baby had not come out yet. Be patient...the doctor predicted he will be born on early of April. We can't wait to see him, grab him and hug him. Our little angel from God. We'll inform you later....thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog! Thanks for sharing... I am also using a pregnancy calendar and it's good to know that there are lots of women who uses it too.

Pregnancy Calculator

Beautiful Veranda said...

Yes, it was amazing. Our calendar recored all things happen. Thank you for reading my blog. You can share yours too ;)