Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Poem For My Future Son

A life has been laid upon my womb.
A life that moves every second I move.
A life that loves to hear my laughter and swept away my tears.
A life that pushes me not to give up on him.
A life that is strong enough to kick me anytime.
A life that cheers me every morning.
Yes…that life is you…my son.
May the Lord - the God of all who live- bless your days
Prepare yourself for your coming birth.
The time when you breathe the air of love and gain your freedom.
Be grown.
And when you grow-up,
Be a man who loves God and respects others.
Be independent in everything you do and be wise.
Don’t easily give up on any handicaps of your life.
Don’t blame the past, but forgive and continue to go on.
Mama may be gone and not always beside you.
One day, you have to fight on your own, but fight with dignity.
Don’t cheat, but honest to your heart.
Find your soulmate and respect her.
Make yourself proud to what you did.
In every step that you make, just remember this…..
Mama is proud to give you birth and Mama is glad to be your choice.
I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL ……..

No comments: